tiistai 11. lokakuuta 2011

Blog Award

Sain tälläisen tunnustuksen Pitsiperhoselta, jonka todella söpöä blogia käyn usein kurkkimassa.

1. Tell who gave you the award and link this back to his/her blog.
2. Write seven random facts about yourself.
3. Give this award to fifteen bloggers/blogs you like.

Tässä siis seitsemän sattumanvaraista faktaa minusta:
1. My glove size is 6 1/2.
2. I have headache today, grrr.
3. I share a studio called Heya ("room" in Japanese, also means "sumo wrestlers training community") with 4 talented, lovely girls.
4. The mail just came in. I'm waiting for new So-En magazine, but by the soft sound of it only some light letters came. Baby woke up, though!
5. I probably have the best husband in the world. He picked baby up and went to check her nappies.
6. I don't eat meat, but fish is ok.
7. I just finished reading a steampunk book called Changeless. Suitable light reading for late evenings, but next book could be a bit more serious.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti